smRTpass packages tried-and-true MSP operations with top-performing suppliers, best-of-breed technology, our disruptive Talent Direct™ solution, and our payrolling and vendor compliance services – a packaged solution which combines operational expertise with forward-thinking solutions to provide structure & governance, agility and cost-savings for enterprise, small or medium-sized customers. Whether an enterprise and seeking a full-scale managed service with a dedicated delivery team or a small to mid-market, growing company and seeking the flexibility of turning on/off a service, smRTpass scales managed services to drive synergy between visions and real-time business needs.
achieving business objectives
Prior to establishing or implementing an MSP solution, smRTpass will help deliver a winning business case to your executive leadership team and stakeholders across HR, Procurement, ERP & Sourcing organizations.
As your provider, smRTpass is a strategic asset to your business regarding regulatory, cultural, technology or sourcing considerations. Our teams teams span all business areas and see the impact of organizational change through a staffing lens. Leveraging industry and program data, we deliver executive reports which support key business decisions.
smRTpass engages stakeholders with transparency, tact, data-driven decisions and results. We are accountable to our customers, to our suppliers and to ourselves – committing to deliver quality services and continual improvement with a structured and governed approach throughout our operations – a true partnership and commitment to accountability as a practice.
cultivating grit among suppliers
- Best-of-breed technology partners and top-performing suppliers with demonstrated success
- Commit to program standards which our suppliers expect from us, encourage supplier innovation and recognize suppliers with grit
- Develop blind, objective scorecards to evaluate supplier effectiveness and increase competition
- Establish expectations, hold suppliers accountable and engage with suppliers at quarterly business reviews
- Maintain a reputation for strong integrity, trust, and ethics and take a no-nonsense approach towards ensuring compliance
- Encourage supplier involvement in the community, diverse supplier representation, and diverse candidate sourcing practices
core operations (vms administration)
- ISO 9001:2015 certified processes and portfolio of enterprise, small and medium-sized clients; scaling by region or to meet business needs is a matter of plugging in requirements
- Administer the requisition lifecycle, engage suppliers
- Administer assignments, ensure workers are onboarded
- Administer invoicing, coordinate with your PMO
- Administer offboarding, ensure knowledge transfer, terminate system access, retrieve assets, and back-fill as needed
- Facilitate the resolution of any issues
adapt and evolve
- Maintain an active presence in the industry, attend and speak at conferences, engage other MSPs and customers, and deliver innovative ideas to customers
- Stay abreast of industry trends and culture shifts while working proactively to mitigate strategic risk
- Become embedded in customer culture and provide strategic guidance to leadership; align smRTpass goals and objectives with your vision
- Educate customers on changes to regulation, culture or technology workflows
- Identify opportunities for service-level improvements
- Ensure adequate analysis, planning, communication, and training for organizational changes
- Measure the effectiveness of organizational change
When seeking the attention of an executive sponsor, leave no insight behind. Download a guide to delivering a winning business case for an MSP solution.